This service provides full support for families and their children in locating the best educational institutions, ensuring exposure to the highest quality learning. This can include:
- Admission to the -IELTS English course
- Arranging student accommodation, family accommodation, airport transfers
- Arranging admission for post-graduate courses
- Helping students with translation for any specific documentation, covering a number of languages (Arabic, English, French, German and others)
- Supporting students and families with completing university/school applications
- Proof reading service
- Communication with schools, universities and institutions on behalf of students and their families – this could include arranging unique group courses and events such as Summer Camps for 8-18 year olds.